Another twist to the Irish border saga. As Johnson insists that there can be no backstop, while Varadkar insists the backstop must stay, purely to preserve Good Friday, of course, the US Congress has fired a warning sho, says hte Grut:
Hostile Congress could hold up trade deal if Brexit jeopardises N Ireland peace agreement
This blog uses various techniques to analyse the ideological narratives about Brexit in Remainer press stories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I am glad to say that Briefings for Britain is a lot more assiduous than I am in continually monitoring Remainer stuff. Remainers never giv...
-
I can't believe it has been so long! Thanks to you loyal readers who are still accessing this blog. In the UK there is still a strong ...
-
The indispensable Briefings for Britain this week has a careful analysis of the sum saved by NOT continuing to contribute to the EU since 2...
No comments:
Post a Comment